Immersive Stage Manager
I work through the initial design phase streamlining guest flow and determining an operation plan that gets finalized during the show's build phase. I scout venues, and work to adapt concepts to existing spaces. I write Standard Operating Procedure guidelines for cast and crew and hanlde training. During run of show, I oversee technical aspects to ensure lighting, sound, and effects work as designed, monitor the pre-show guest experience, handle scheduling of performers, and watch performances to identify places for improvement.
Every experience staged brings a different set of logistical challenges as the format of show and type of location is always changing. I've worked on experiences ranging from hour and a half long pieces in 20,000 Sq. Ft buildings with a 30 person cast, to a full day show across 14 locations in Los Angeles, to more intimate shows in small venues.
- [PRE-EMPTIED RECONSTRUCTION INDEX: Segment D]
- Rite of the Anthropocene
- The Mushin of the Ashen Deer Clan
- Unweave the Rainbow: Index of Absorption
- Unweave the Rainbow: Index of Reflection
- Unweave the Rainbow: Index of Refraction
- Unweave the Rainbow: Index of Diffusion
- Enola Body
- The Rope
Working in the Concept development of immersive walk-through experiences using existing IP and original assets for theme parks, escape rooms, and standalone shows.
- Worked with concept artists to create storyboards and overheads for attractions.
- Designed and Implemented a subscription bussiness model for an ARX.
- Created tools for tracking guest contact through real world interactions.
- Created show timing plans for intricate clockwork shows using music cues.