Immersive Stage Manager
I work through the initial design phase streamlining guest flow and determining an operation plan that gets finalized during the show's build phase. During run of show, I oversee technical aspects to ensure lighting, sound, and effects work as designed, monitor the pre-show guest experience, handle scheduling of performers, and watch performances to identify places for improvement.
Every experience staged brings a different set of logistical challenges as the format of show and type of location is always changing. I've worked on experiences ranging from hour long pieces in large-scale buildings with 30+ actors to a 12-hour show across 14 locations in Los Angeles to more intimate shows in small venues with minimal cast.
- Rite of the Anthropocene
- The Mushin of the Ashen Deer Clan
- Unweave the Rainbow: Index of Absorption
- Unweave the Rainbow: Index of Reflection
- Unweave the Rainbow: Index of Refraction
- Unweave the Rainbow: Index of Diffusion
- Enola Body
- The Rope